This high efficiency UL-60950-1 approved AC-DC power converter provides a highly regulated output DC voltage of 13.8 Volts at 30 Amps with an AC input of 120 Volts, 60 Hz (230 Volts, 50 Hz possible by internal jumper setting). These advanced switch-mode DC power supplies were designed specifically for land mobile radio applications. The power supplies produce clean reliable power and are highly filtered to suppress RFI. The unit comes with front panel ammeter and voltmeter and a detachable power supply cord with NEMA 5-15P plug. Features include over-load, short-circuit, and over-temperature protection. The AC-DC power supply conforms to FCC Part 15(B), class B digital device.
SEC-1235M | 30 Amp Switching Power Supply
- Advanced switch-mode technology
- Reliable power with minimum weight and size
- Circuit innovations minimize output voltage ripple and RFI
- Input voltage can be set at 120VAC or 240VAC
- UL listed to both USA & Canadian safety standards